From: sy50027 at milton dot sbi dot com (Simon Yaminian)
Subject: Queries n rows at a time
Date: Jul 15 1998 1:28PM

Hello,

   When doing long time-consuming queries, is there any way of retrieving the
results, certain number of rows at a time? This essentially means that the
query be able to pick up where it is left off retrieving the next set of rows
each time.

   One can set the DBROWCOUNT option to whatever number of rows to be retrieved
in a particular query but this is only for a one time execution and to the best
of my knowledge can not be resumed for obtaining the remaining rows. I wonder ifanyone has any ideas, thoughts or alternative solutions.

Thanks & Regards

Simon Yaminian