From: Michael Peppler <mpeppler at mbay dot net>
Subject: help
Date: Jul 2 1998 5:10PM

Mark A. Downing writes:
 > All of a sudden I am getting errors running a script that has been working
 > for months.

CTlib.so is missing from
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/sun4-solaris/auto/Sybase/CTlib/

As to why it's suddently missing - well I guess someone accidentally
deleted it.

Normally reinstalling sybperl should fix the problem - have you
checked that the appropriate files are now in the directory above?

Michael