From: "Mark A dot Downing" <mdowning at rdatasys dot com>
Subject: help
Date: Jul 2 1998 4:58PM

All of a sudden I am getting errors running a script that has been working
for months.

I am getting the following error:

Can't locate loadable object for module Sybase::CTlib in @INC (@INC
contains: /usr/local/lib/perl5/sun4-solaris/5.00404 /usr/local/lib/perl5
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/sun4-solaris /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl
/usr/local/lib/perl5/sun4-solaris .) at report.pl line 3
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at report.pl line 3.

I have tried reinstalling sybperl, and I am still getting the same error. I
was able to solve this same problem on another machine by reinstalling. Can
anyone offer any tips for troubleshooting this problem?

--Mark
-----
Mark A. Downing                       Relational Data Systems
Phone:(714)263-3899 x157         30 Executive Park, Suite 260
Reply to: mdowning@rdatasys.com              Irvine, CA 92714
http://www.rdatasys.com/