From: Scott Sutherland <suthsc at ncs dot com>
Subject: Re: testing with other versions of sybperl
Date: Jun 12 1998 3:36PM

"Wechsler, Steven M"  writes:

> 	My question: how can I write some test code using this without
> installing the new version.  In other words, what variables or switches
> do I need to set to make sure perl sees the new libraries rather than
> our existing production ones?

One easy way to do this is to set the PERL5LIB environment variable
which is prepended onto @INC before compile time... I do that here
quite a lot to test modules before placing in 'production' libs...

Scott

--
Scott Sutherland                          National Computer Systems
(319) 354-9200                        Measurement Services Division