From: "Peter Collard" <collardp at rabo-bank dot com>
Subject: RE: Sybperl bcp_init didn't work !!!
Date: Jun 9 1998 9:55AM

There is a bug in default database usage with 11.0.3.2 with bcp - the default database doesnt get picked up properly. I havent tried sybperl, but have hit the problem with bcp where the database name is not fully qualified, ie you try to do 'bcp mytable' rather than 'bcp mydb..mytable'

This could be related.

Peter Collard
Sybase Database Administrator
0171-410-3863
"The views expressed in this correspondence are mine and not necessarily those of Rabobank International"