From: philip dot c dot w dot chan at hsbcam dot com
Subject: Sybperl bcp_init didn't work !!!
Date: Jun 9 1998 10:09AM

       Dear all,

       Recently I'm trying to migrate our SQL Server to version
       11.0.3.2 from 11.0.3 but found that the Sybperl bcp_init
       command failed with the newer version.  Here I would like to
       see if any of you had the following software combination that
       is working:

       - HPUX 10.20
       - Sybase SQL Server 11.0.3.2
       - Sybperl 2.09.04
       - Perl 5.004.04

       Note that the same bcp_init call worked perfectly fine with the
       11.0.3 version so I'm thinking of the version compatibility
       issue.  All comments are welcome.

       Thanks in advance.

       Philip

This information (including any attached information) is issued by
a member of the HSBC Asset Management Group of companies for the
information of its non-private customers only.  It is not an
invitation to buy or sell securities. HSBC Asset Management makes
no representation and accepts no responsibility or liability as to
its completeness or accuracy.

Each page attached hereto must also be read in conjunction with any
disclaimer which forms part of it.