From: John_Erjavec at cargill dot com
Subject: Re: CGI with Apache and Sybperl on Red Hat 5.0/5.1
Date: Jun 8 1998 8:04PM

     This isn't a Sybase problem or a SybPerl problem, it is a CGI
     problem.  When you are outputting the headers, it is receiving a
     premature ending.  If you post the relevant parts of the code,
     someone might be able to help you here, but a better place to look
     would be someplace like comp.infosystems.www.cgi (I think that is the
     whole path), or, if you are interested in a mailing list, you could
     check out the HTML Writer's Guild at http://www.hwg.org .  Two of
     their mailing lists (-languages and -servers) would have people able
     to help you out in this situation.  HTH.

     -JEV
     John Erjavec V