From: Michael Peppler <mpeppler at MBAY dot NET>
Subject: Re[2]: Stored proc result sets
Date: Jun 5 1998 2:37PM

Michael Houghton writes:
 >      Howdy!
 >
 >      I was unable to contact this site from two different places (tending
 >      to rule out LAN problems here at work).

There are sometimes problems accessing non-standard http ports through
a firewall. I can access this site just fine from here (although the
keyword search seems to be broken).

Quite often firewalls will only let in traffic to/from port 80 for
http traffic, which would block this site, unfortunately.