From: Robb Canfield <robbc at canfield dot com>
Subject: Re: Segmentation Fault on full Transaction Log
Date: May 27 1998 7:43PM

I am using DBI/DBD Sybase version 0_07. I am hesitant to update to 0_09
since what I have is working (with the exceptions noted) and it is in final
testing! I have not altered any callback methods or the source.

CTLib generated segmentation faults on every run I did so I switched to
DBI/DBD assuming that I was missing something. I found you DBI/DBD
interface to be much easier to use for my purposes.

Thanks