From: John_Erjavec at cargill dot com
Subject: RE: return only a subset of a result
Date: May 22 1998 2:34PM

     Are you going to be showing all the results to the user at some
     point?  If so, maybe you should think about returning all the rows,
     and then processing them at the machine the program is running on.
     You could put the entire result set into an array, and then just
     display the results that you are interested in, when you are
     interested in them.  This would only be a god idea if your array
     wasn't too big for your machine, and if you were planning on showing
     enough of the resulting rows to the user.  Just a thought.

     -JEV