From: Albert Ng <albert at ANGIS dot USYD dot EDU dot AU>
Subject: RE: return only a subset of a result
Date: May 21 1998 11:45PM

Exactly! Thank You Tim :) My SQL can be as refine as possible but
that's not the point. The point is for ANY SQL result, I don't wanna
so everything to the user in one go, 'cuz that could take forever to do.
So I was trying to PAGE the results into pages of 10 or 20 or "N".
Now if I process everything it'll miss the point of paging it. So ........
what do you think?

Thanks :)
Alb
ps. I hope this is an interesting problem that others have a solution to
'cuz Sybase support doesn't. =(
|   ANGIS- The Australian National Genomic Information Service |
|    http://www.angis.su.oz.au      email: albert@angis.su.oz.au   |
|    Phone: 61-2-9351 7219          FAX: 61-2-9351 5694              |