From: Rick Smith <rsmith at NAC dot NET>
Subject: Re: CTlib or DBlib on FreeBSD
Date: May 21 1998 1:27PM

linux support under freebsd is awesome.  In fact, freebsd's superior
kernel and operability make running linux programs better than on linux
itself.  We've discovered linux sucks under load, and we're converting all
machines here to freebsd as soon as we can manage it.  I have tested ALL
my scripts on Freebsd with linux emulation running, and there's NO
difference in them.  I encourage everyone else to do the same if they
REALLY want a decent set of servers.