From: "Eddie Cheng" <EddieC at ActiveState dot com>
Subject: Sybperl and Open Client version compatibility
Date: May 14 1998 11:12PM

Hi All:

	I have two questions and would appreciate any help from this list:

(a)  we will need to build a version of sybperl based on Open Client version
10.0.4 (on Solaris and NT).  But current available versions of Open Client
are all for 11.x.  Is the sybperl built with 11.x fully compatible with the
10.0.4 Open Client?  If not, where could we get the backward version?

(b)  are there any differences in functionality and operation between
running Sybase server on Unix platforms and that on NT platform?  If so,
where could we find info/documentation? How about Sybperl?

Thanks a lot!

Eddie Cheng
ActiveState Tool Corp.