From: Ken Fasman <ken at genome dot wi dot mit dot edu>
Subject: Re: DBI/DBD error handling?
Date: May 11 1998 8:34PM

Michael,

The DBI spec appears to be vague on this issue.  Does the generic interface
allow for multiple errors to be raised and processed, or will one have to
implement a Sybase-specific extension as you did with "syb_more_results"?

As always, your speedy responses are *greatly* appreciated.  (When do you
have time to get your own work done?)

Ken