From: gbu at uhc dot com (Gary Udstrand)
Subject: Re: results pending error
Date: May 6 1998 6:40PM

	The drop table call is made in a sequence, I complete each sub call
prior to calling another (no nesting problems with the reuse of the
$dbproc).

--

Gary Udstrand
The opinions expressed are mine only, unless you agree with me.

The world is filled with willing people; some willing to work, the rest
willing to let them.
							-Robert Frost