From: madhu sw <madhu4u at yahoo dot com>
Subject: Need help...
Date: Apr 25 1998 6:48PM

The scenerio goes this way,

I have a NT 4.0 running a IIS 3.0 web server and another NT 4.0 server
running SQL Anywhere Network Server 5.0.02 which has a Watcom SQl
database. I also have Sybperl 2.09 binary installed on the Web server.

I first wrote a small script given below:

use Sybase::DBlib ;

my $dbh =  Sybase::DBlib->dblogin($uid,$pass,$server) ;

I got errors, telling that it could not find the locales.dat file in
the current directory. I mapped the
drive of my database server to my web server, but this did not work.

I later installed the Sybperl on the database server and tried the
above script i got the following errors..

DB-Library error :
could not find addressing dictonary
Operating system error:
There is no OS level error

How can i over come this problem, i need to use the web server and
then connect to the database server from there, as i would be writing
cgi scripts to display information stored in my database server.

Thank u all for your help in advance.....

Regards
avaneesh