From: Hugh Caley <hcaley at tdl dot com>
Subject: Re: Network error whilst doing 'make test'
Date: Apr 23 1998 5:49PM

I have actually been able to do a dynamic build of Sybperl 2.09_04 on
RedHat 5.0.  Make Test works!
Sybperl wouldn't compile and sqsh didn't work until I formatted my
interfaces file like this:

##
## -- Sample Linux Interfaces Entry --
##
##  SYBASE on
##      query
##      master
##
SFO
        query tcp ether castro 5000
        master tcp ether castro 5000

Also, my $SYBASE env variable is set to /usr/sybase.  This is all I have
had to do.

Hugh

--
Hugh Caley, System Administrator