From: Michael Peppler <mpeppler at MBAY dot NET>
Subject: Win NT Sybperl
Date: Apr 22 1998 2:44PM

Goutam P writes:

 > I have an NT 4.0 version and perl 5.001.
 > I do also have Sybperl ver 2.0. Do I need VC++ on my NT system.
 > If I just copy the dll's required , will it not be enough. Ok I need a
 > solution by which I need to connect to the Database server from the NT
 > server.I have SQL Anywhere 5.0 Open Client on my NT server.

You can get a binary for perl 5.004_02 and Sybperl 2.09_04 from two
sites that are referenced on my web page (see my .sig, below). This
should work provided you have the appropriate OpenClient libs/dlls on
your system. I'm not an NT person (although I just got an NT laptop
:-) so I don't know exactly what needs to available on your system to
make this work, but the basic pieces are available from links that are
on my web page.