From: Shaun McClimon <smcclimon at frontierast dot com>
Subject: FW: Memory leak
Date: Apr 20 1998 8:03PM

I have tested similar code to that listed below and do not get a memory
leak.

However, when I do a large number of statements within my SQL used
injunction with ct_execute or ct_command and ct_send, even though I am
only printing out a relatively low number of lines I still get memory
leakage.

Why is this, all the SQL commands should be executing everything at the
Sybase server.

Shaun