From: Rashmi Anand <rashmi5 at yahoo dot com>
Subject: Open Client Errors When executing statements
Date: Apr 16 1998 10:35PM

Hello,
When I send a Select statement to Sybase using CTLib, I am getting the
following errors:

If anyone has any insights...please reply (I am using sybperl on win95
and I am getting some rows back)
ERRORS are:

Open Client Message: Message number: LAYER = (1) ORIGIN = (1) SEVERITY
= (1)
NUMBER = (163) Message String: ct_results(): user api layer: external
error: This routine
cannot be called until all fetchable results have been completely
processed.
Open Client Message: Message number: LAYER = (1) ORIGIN = (1) SEVERITY
= (1)
NUMBER = (159) Message String: ct_cmd_drop(): user api layer: external
error: This
routine can be called only if the command structure is idle.