From: Steve Allen <sallen at sybase dot com>
Subject: New to perl need help on arrays.
Date: Apr 16 1998 1:24PM

FOlks,

I have a problem to solve, firstly I need to create a dynamic array to
hold data retrieved from a text file, or db in perl.(sybperl)

its sort of a diary feature, the results are all the entries for peoples
movements.
however if do not have an entry for a day between start and finish I
need to create one.

the results would be user, movement description, and date

then print out the elements afterwards, or manipulate etc.

can anybody help?
regards
steve
--
Sybase (UK) LTD                         email:  sallen@sybase.com
Sybase Court                            direct: 01628 587130