From: "Todd E dot Scheresky" <tscheresky at micron dot com>
Subject: Re: forwarded message from Rashmi Anand
Date: Apr 7 1998 9:44PM

The version of xsubpp that comes with Gurusamy Sarathy's port of Perl for
Windows NT is "1.9504".  My guess is Rashmi unpacked his new distribution on
top of his old distribution, and he DID NOT choose to overwrite existing files
in WinZip.  My only suggestion would be to delete the old directory and start
over.

Just a thought... Todd