From: Robb Canfield <robbc at canfield dot com>
Subject: Re: Simple SybPerl test fails
Date: Mar 10 1998 12:41AM

I have verified my CONFIG is correct (it has LINKTYPE=Static) and it
appears to build properly, yet all attempts to use CTlib calls results in a
"segmentation fault". I am sure it is something simple I am over looking
but I can't seem to find it.  Has anyone verified that the example (or any
SybPerl code) works under RedHat 5.0?