From: Henrik Edlund <piett at piett dot com>
Subject: RE: Microsfot SQL 7 and Sybperl
Date: Mar 9 1998 7:12PM

Yes, and it's the same problem for me. Sybperl seem to be to only good way
to use MS-SQL on an NT server from a Linux machine. If Microsoft changes
the protocol I am doomed.
Do anyone have any more information on these rumours? Are they true?

--
Henrik Edlund
PGP Public Key available at http://www.piett.com/about/pgp.txt

  "They were in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Naturally they became heroes."
                  Leia Organa of Alderaan, Senator