From: Scott Sutherland <sut92199 at ncs dot com>
Subject: Re: Memory leak in Sybperl 2.0.9 on NT?
Date: Feb 13 1998 11:50PM

On Thu, 12 Feb 1998, Michael Peppler wrote:

> Michael Peppler stated:
> #
> # I am aware of the problem - in testing here after 11000 connections
> # the process space has increased by about 3meg ().
> #
> # However I have not been able to find out *where* the leak occurs.
> #
> # But I'll try to find some time to find out more.
> #
> # Does anyone on the list have purify (or a similar product) that
> # they could use on sybperl?
> #

I ran a test with bounds checker... There were some leaks that were
reported, but none of them seemed to be particularly large and there
weren't that many...

I'm sending the text results to Michael in another message to save
everyone from having to look at it =) however, if others are interested, I
will send it to them also...

Scott

--
Scott Sutherland                          National Computer Systems
(319) 354-9200                        Measurement Services Division