From: Rick Smith <rsmith at nac dot net>
Subject: Re: Looking for CGI/Sybperl examples?
Date: Feb 13 1998 5:54PM

On Fri, 13 Feb 1998, Michael Peppler wrote:

> Steve Allen wrote:
> >
> > FOlks,
> >
> > I am looking for some examples of perl/sybperl and cgi,  does anybody
> > know where I can find some good'ns..
> >
> > I want to dynamically generate web pages using perl with input fields
> > and / do database inserts/selects/updates etc.

I will tell you for a fact that it can be done.

I do it now with some things we're building
to register all domain names for the TLD we
manage... http://www.nic.st

Everything there is done with Perl / SybPerl / Microsoft
SQL Server 6.5 all on Redhat Linux 4.2 querying SQL on
an NT 4.0 server across the network...

I would show you code, but it's pretty proprietary

Good Luck

Rick