From: farraj at sybase dot com (Jack Farraj)
Subject: Re: SQLAnywhere and PerlWin32
Date: Feb 13 1998 12:54AM

I think the Open Server Gateway comes with the SQL Anywhere Professional
server. It is just and executable and a few dlls. It also requires
Open client 10.0.x. I don't think it works with OC 11.1.x yet.

There may be a a document about it on the Sybase Side. Check
http://support.sybase.com

Good Luck

-j