From: Krishna Kumar <sybaseuser at linux dot nddb dot ernet dot in>
Subject: RE:
Date: Dec 6 1998 2:10AM

thanks michael
just let me know, if this is all that needs to be done.
unpack the package,edit config,perl Makefile.PL,make , edit PWD , make
test,make install

now  i wish to know is, to get dblib/ctlib up is something need to be
done..
becos my installation says all tests succesful..but when i try to use the
script that u sent over on the mail to get a list of users on the
machine..and throw it on the browser i have an apache server here..and i
tried doing it...it gives me some errors
such as
server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration unable to service
request..

any further resources on the web also where i there are some test scripts
which i can run and see if everything works fine here..

regards and thanking you in advance
krishnakumar