From: Michael Peppler <mpeppler at MBAY dot NET>
Subject: RE:
Date: Dec 14 1998 2:49PM

>>>>> "Krishna" == Krishna Kumar  writes:

Krishna> can some one help me i hv installed sybperl on my machine..
Krishna> my perl version is the latest one. 5.005_02 and my sybperl's
Krishna> make test says all tests succesful.  but perl -V shows up
Krishna> ldb??  hv i got it right how do i know?  thankful to you all
Krishna> in advance.  regards krishna kumar

If all the tests are successfull, then your copy of perl/sybperl
should work fine.

The -ldb problem shows up catastrophically - ie none of the
Sybase::DBlib test scripts work *at all*.