From: Michael Peppler <mpeppler at MBAY dot NET>
Subject: (no subject)
Date: Dec 9 1998 10:25PM

    Jason> Given the code below, I am able to run the script from a
    Jason> command prompt and ther data is printed normally. However,
    Jason> when I try and excute the script as CGI from Apache 1.3.3 I
    Jason> only the get only the the following printed back to the
    Jason> browser:

Jason> The DSN below is a local Access97 database. Does anybody Jason> have any suggestions as to why the data is not returned to Jason> the browser? This question should probably be addressed to the dbi-users mailing list (dbi-users@fugue.com). However I suspect that some environment variable is not set in the CGI version. Michael -- Michael Peppler -||- Data Migrations Inc. mpeppler@mbay.net -||- http://www.mbay.net/~mpeppler Int. Sybase User Group -||- http://www.isug.com Sybase on Linux mailing list: ase-linux-list@isug.com