From: Eric Johanson <ERICJ at AMC-DIRECT dot COM>
Subject: RE: Perl to Access97
Date: Dec 8 1998 7:43PM

I'm not sure if this will help, but this is what I know:

you could just export the data into a delimited file, and then import into
access. (cake)

-or-

Get the ODBC module for Perl, create a ODBC source for the access database;
use that for direct, real time access to both Sybase, and Access Databases..
(not-so-cake)

Win32::ODBC is located here:
http://www.roth.net/odbc/

I hope this helps,
Eric Johanson

PS - oh, you could just create a ODBC source for the Sybase database, and
open it from access. 'duh'