From: Dave Waller <dwaller at precisiondrive dot com>
Subject: Re: Sybperl ODBC kludge
Date: Dec 4 1998 10:44PM

Well since I have writen last I have found out more (read:enough to make me puke)
about my db server.  And I am sorry to say it sucks.  So I am not going to do _any_
ODBC links to it and reserve that ability for when we want to get the data out and
put it in another package.  Hopefully soon.

Thanks for answering the ???? though.

Dave Waller