From: Roleigh Martin <rol at uhc dot com>
Subject: Re: Can someone share a web page/cgi/sybperl script to work with sybase?
Date: Dec 2 1998 11:57PM

Michael,

Sorry to be slow at this.  I've never invoked a CGI script from inside a html
page.  How would the web page look (we're talking about an unprofessionally
looking web page here just to show the crude basic principal) to invoke that
CGI script you provided?

|    (Here is an empty html web page created by word97)--to prevent Eudora from
|    displaying the HTML, I had to change < to [ and > to ].
|

|[HTML]
|[HEAD]
|[META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=windows-1252"]
|[META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="Microsoft Word 97"]
|[/HEAD]
|[BODY]
|
|[FONT SIZE=2][/FONT][/BODY]
|[/HTML]|

Last, what is your mailing address so I can mail you the free book?

Thanks!

Roleigh