From: "Craig Kickel" <ckickel at micron dot net>
Subject: Re: Sybperl-www
Date: Nov 12 1998 6:55PM

Bahri,

    You can accomplish this type of magic using a small amount of
client-side JavaScript.  The downside is that you app will be limited to the
more recent clients.

    If that limitation is okay then here's the gist of what you need.
Basically, you will be creating a list box of values populated from the
database.  When an item in that list is selected, the onChange() event
should invoke a function you write that, in turn, opens the next window.

    Checkout the Netscape JavaScript reference for more info:
http://developer.netscape.com/docs/manuals/communicator/jsref/index.htm

    --Craig