From: "Damodharan, Venkat (VDamodharan)" <Venkat dot Damodharan at dresdnerrcm dot com>
Subject: RE: Errors running 'make test'
Date: Nov 12 1998 4:49PM

Hi there,

I have a perl 5_0004 installed on /opt/gnu/perl5 directory initially, it
seems that some one has
moved it to /opt/gnu_mnt/perl5 directory later.  My perl @INC list is
looking into /opt/gnu/perl5 directory only.  I need to change the @INC to
look into /opt/gnu_mnt/perl5.  How can I do that?.

Also, when I verified 'perl -V', i have noticed the perl is compiled with
the /opt/gnu/perl5 for dynamic linking and etc.  How can I change this?.

Regards

Venkat