From: Nathan Pilatzke <nathan at info dot load-otea dot hrdc-drhc dot gc dot ca>
Subject: Re: what am i doing wrong?
Date: Oct 27 1998 10:04PM

duh, my fault about the error message, it's ct_options instead of
ct_option (Mr. Peppler, you may want to change your Sybperl manual on your
web page to fix this spelling mistake).  there is no error anymore, but
the data is still being truncated in the same place.  Does anyone have any
suggestions?

NathanP.