From: "Scott D Urban" <Scott_Urban at freddiemac dot com>
Subject: Re: datetime fields
Date: Oct 26 1998 5:28PM

Thanks for responding.

I had tried using UseDateTime, but isn't working.  I must be doing
something wrong:

 $self->{"Handle"} = Sybase::CTlib->ct_connect($ENV{"SybaseID"},
 $ENV{"SybasePW"},
                                 $ENV{"SybaseServer"});

 $self->{"Handle"}->{ "UseDateTime" } = CS_TRUE;

Let me know if I'm doing something wrong.

Thanks again,
Scott

Michael Peppler  on 10/26/98 11:16:45 AM

Please respond to SYBPERL-L@listproc.net