From: Michael Peppler <mpeppler at MBAY dot NET>
Subject: Re: Sybperl Datetime and Open Client Version
Date: Oct 22 1998 3:06AM

John A. Lewis writes:

 > I have been trying to use cs_dt_info to correct the default, but it
 > doesn't seem to have any effect.  Here is the test program I am
 > using:

Well it seems I *really* didn't get it when I implemented this
function... (and not too many can have wanted to use it!).

Anyway - I've fixed it and it will be part of the next release
(2.09_06, which is undergoing testing right now).

This release will add ct_{get, send}_data() to allow processing of raw
text/image data in CTlib in a fashion similar to
dbwritetext/dbreadtext/dbmoretext.

As for cs_dt_info() the correct syntax will be:

   cs_dt_info(CS_SET, CS_DT_CONVFMT, CS_UNUSED, CS_DATES_LONG);

(note the absence of quotes!).

Drop me a line if you are interested in testing this release.