From: "Todd E dot Scheresky" <tscheresky at micron dot com>
Subject: Re: Trying to build 2.09 on WinNT, built ok but failed tests
Date: Jan 30 1998 7:41PM

I HAVE NOT found anyone with the same configuration that will fess up to getting
Sybperl 2.09 working on Windows NT.  I need CTlib!  So what I was thinking was
that I would get Sybperl 2.08_52, apply the patches that Michael has suggested,
and see if I can get it to build and test successfully.  What do you think
Michael?

As always, help is greatly appreciated!

Todd