From: Randy Moore <ramoore at atlantech dot net>
Subject: Re: Trying to build 2.09 on WinNT, built ok but failed tests
Date: Jan 30 1998 1:38AM

At 02:59 PM 1/29/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Randy,
>
>I am experiencing the same exact test problems on my box.  I have the exact
>compiler and version of Windows NT.  Did you ever get your tests to complete
>successfully?

Unfortunately, no.  But I really didn't spend that much time on it.
Luckily for me, I only needed the DBlib section and it worked fine.  I
still can't use CTlib or BCP.

Have you found anyone who will say that they do have this configuration
working?

- Randy Moore
Atlantech Online, Inc.
http://www.atlantech.net/