From: "Todd E dot Scheresky" <tscheresky at micron dot com>
Subject: Re: Trying to build 2.09 on WinNT, built ok but failed tests
Date: Jan 30 1998 12:40AM

Hello,

I have the same computer setup, and compiler as Randy Moore.  The build process
completed successfully just like Randy's did.  The bcp.err even looks the same.
Was there ever a resolution to this problem?  Is there a problem with the bcp.dat
file?  The test file?  Any ideas?

Thanks for any help... Todd