From: Robert Peirce <rpeirce at pop300 dot gsfc dot nasa dot gov>
Subject: Re: Sybperl on Digital Unix
Date: Jan 29 1998 10:56PM

Is there an FAQ that deals with SybPerl on Digital Unix?  Or a complete
"What to do, What not to do?"  I'm getting ready to do this next month and
any documented help would sure make things easier.  If there isn't any
documentation, I would be willing to help contruct some.

Thanks.

-Bob Peirce
Robert Peirce, the Hammers Company        robert.peirce@gsfc.nasa.gov
NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center
Code 300                                  phone: +1 301.286.5679
Greenbelt, Maryland 20771                   fax: +1 301.286.1695