From: Rick Perron <rick at ties dot org>
Subject: Re: Sybperl on Digital Unix
Date: Jan 29 1998 9:55PM

The frustrating thing, is that I had no problem building sybperl
on a Digital Unix 4.0A system.  Changing nothing else, (but the OS)
I cannot build and/or run sybperl without the LD_LIBRARY_PATH set
on a 4.0B system.

One work around was to build Sybperl on a 4.0A system then
move the CTlib.so onto the 4.0B system.  The only other way I
have found to deal with it is to make sure LD_LIBRARY_PATH is set.