From: Jeffrey Yu <jjyu at ml dot com>
Subject: Re: Problems with Sybperl and Linux - RedHat 5.0
Date: Jan 29 1998 8:50PM

Indeed, I think it is related to the glibc problem.  It is the glibc causes
the Motif fail in RH5.0 too.  What I am concerned is if this is the end
of the Sybase Ct-lib port to Linux.  ..... If glibc is going to be more
popular or becomes the standard, and if Sybase will not release
a new ctlib port compatible with glibc. ....  a lot of people might have
to roll back. ....

--jeff