From: Michael Peppler <mpeppler at MBAY dot NET>
Subject: Re: Sybperl on Digital Unix
Date: Jan 29 1998 7:07PM

Rick Perron wrote:

> Did you still have to have the LD_LIBRARY_PATH set even
> after sybperl is built?

That's what it looked like.

I don't actually have access to that system - I helped someone
get it to work - but he head to set LD_LIBRARY_PATH to
get make test to run.

Someone more familiar with Dec Unix might be able to tell us
if there is a way (like LD_RUN_PATH or -R flag to ld on
Solaris) to encode the location of the Sybase libs in the .so
files...

Michael