From: Hugh Caley <hughc at lombard dot babcockbrown dot com>
Subject: Re: Problems with Sybperl and Linux
Date: Jan 28 1998 5:50PM

I installed the 2.07 rpm, but whenever I run my script which calls
Sybase::CTlib I get the following output:

[root@hughnec SYBPERL]# ./ct_sql.pl
Can't find loadable object for module Sybase::CTlib in @INC
(/usr/lib/perl5/i386-linux/5.00401 /usr/lib/perl5
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl .) at
./ct_sql.pl line 7
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./ct_sql.pl line 7.

Forgive my ignorance.  What am I doing wrong?

Doesn't sybperl have to be statically linked to the perl binary?  It doesn't
install a new perl...

Hugh

--
Hugh Caley, System Administrator