From: Hugh Caley <hughc at babcockbrown dot com>
Subject: Re: Problems with Sybperl and Linux
Date: Jan 28 1998 3:58PM

This makes sense, I figured it was a library issue.   I will download the rpm
and try it; I'm hopeful
because I can run the statically compiled version of sqsh with no problems.
I do have libc-5.3.12-24 on my system.

Thanks for the info; is there any way to compile against the older version on
a machine that has both?

Hugh

--
Hugh Caley, System Administrator