From: Michael Peppler <mpeppler at MBAY dot NET>
Subject: Re: Problems with Sybperl and Linux
Date: Jan 27 1998 5:44PM

The test scripts are dumping core...

Try this (in the sybperl source directory)

./perl -Mblib -MSybase::CTlib -e '$dbh = new Sybase::CTlib $user, $pwd,
$server'

(with appropriate values for $user, $pwd and $server, off course) and
see what happens.

If you get a core dump, use gdb to generate a back trace to see
where you get the problem, and report back...

Michael