From: "Birnbaum, Richard" <birnbaum at k2design dot com>
Subject: make test problem
Date: Jan 13 1998 6:05PM

I am installing sybperl version 2.09.  I am getting the following error
from 'make test':
------------------------
The context allocation routine failed when it tried to load localization
files!!
One or more following problems may caused the failure

Your sybase home directory is /cliq/sybase. Check the environment
variable SYBASE if it is not the one you want!
Using default locale name: "default"
Cannot access /cliq/sybase/locales/message/us_english/common.loc file
Cannot access /cliq/sybase/locales/message/us_english/cslib.loc file
Cannot access /cliq/sybase/charsets/iso_1/iso_1.cfg file
Sybase::CTlib initialize: cs_ctx_alloc() failed at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/sun4-solaris/5.00404/DynaLoader.pm line 185.

$SYBASE is definitely OK, but the files referenced above do not exist.
Is this a Sybase installation/configuration problem or a sybperl issue?

thanks for any help you can provide