From: Michael Peppler <mpeppler at mbay dot net>
Subject: Re: stored procedures
Date: Jan 13 1998 2:46PM

Ronald Page wrote:

> For some reason this question I sent and in fact no notes since 1/2/98
> have come back to me.

It seems like the list was down for a couple of days (more like a
week, really).

> However, after looking at Michael's home page, I figured out the using
> ct_command, ct_send, and ct_param is the way to go.

Yes, that is one of the options.

However, you can also use ct_sql():

$ref = $db->ct_sql("declare @id_key int
exec insert_identity \@id_key output, 1.0, \"sparky\", \"$now\"
select @id_key");

which will put all the results in the array referenced by $ref. This
isn't as clean when the stored procs have OUTPUT params, though...

Michael